Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pantry Door Sign


How cute is this pantry door sign?! I've been wanting something to go above our door but hadn't seen anything I loved...until today!! I saw this rustic metal 'PANTRY' sign at Hobby Lobby, it was perfect but small. So I headed down the wood isle to find something to put it on and then it turned into this! I LOVE IT! 

Supplies-
'PANTRY' metal sign (this was 40% off)
Wooden sign (anything you like, this one was 40% off)


Stain (optional, I used jacobean)
Pins (x2)

Directions-
I didn't like the color of the wooden sign I picked up, it wasn't dark enough for my taste so I stained it!
Once it was dry I added the metal sign on and used black push pins to keep secure

 This is so super easy, inexpensive and so cute!
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment