Sunday, February 5, 2017

DIY Paper Scroll



How cute is this paper scroll?! I had an empty space in my kitchen and when I saw this DIY from Queen B Home, I knew I had to have it! 
I did alter her original directions by the size. The wall I was putting this on is too small for the size scroll she made.


Here is the shopping list for the length I made:
1/2" Floor Flanges (x2)
1/2" 4" steel nipple (x2)
1/2" 45 degree street elbow (x2)
1/2" 18" pipe connector (x1)
12" Brown paper roll (I found this by the paint supplies)
21"x 4" pine board
1" screws (x10)
Drywall anchor and screws
Stain (I used jacobean)


Link to Queen B Home's blog is below, I followed all the steps just had a shorter rod, paper roll and wood board!
 http://queenbhome.com/the-queenbhome-blog/

I LOVE how this turned out, it's perfect for To Do's, calendar, menu and kind reminders for my little loves to live by 💕

💖XOXO- Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... paper core machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... paper core machine

    ReplyDelete